Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday


I'm short on time today. 
I have found myself blogging a little more than I need to. Not that I don't enjoy it, because I obviously do, but I am spending time on here when I could be up and doing something productive! I have set up a schedule for today and tomorrow for sure since I'm not babysitting today and I'm sticking to it.
So today's Weigh-In is going to be short and sweet!   Here are my thoughts....
I'm starting my Weight Watchers stuff ... again. I do great with tracking and keeping up with what I eat..well, until about mid-afternoon. That's when I get bored, start snacking, and just not paying attention. However, that stops today. If I don't track it, I don't eat it! That's my new motto when it comes to food. I bought enough groceries this week so that there should be no eating out. This means that I'm able to know points values for everything we eat. I weighed this morning, and I'm not currently thrilled with what I saw. 
I think this picture about sums up what I feel.
I'm also setting a goal of reaching at least 200 minutes of exercise each week!
There are only 22 weeks left in 2010 and I'm setting a goal to lose 20-30 pounds by graduation in December!! It's gonna be tough, but if I steadily lose 1-2 pounds a week it's possible. Thinking Positive!
All words of encouragement, tips, WW recipes, and fun exercise tips are GREATLY appreciated!! 

2 comments:

  1. That goal is 100% possible! Set up a plan and stick with it. It might be taking one step at a time, just make sure it is something you know you can keep for the long haul. Weight-loss (and keeping it off!) is a lifelong process, not a quick one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to think, "If you don't see it before you see it, you'll never see it." Imagine exactly where you want to be, picture your body looking and feeling awesome, and then use that image as motivation to work to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete