I mentioned in a previous blog that I struggle with kindness and patience, especially with people. I am join in her 90 Day challenge and the idea is to pick on person or area of your life to focus on during these 90 days.
My focus is my husband. He is wonderful and we have a great relationship, yet I get aggravated if things don't go my way. It's not that I mean to, sometimes it just happens.
My goal is to show him at least one kind gesture each day for the next 90 days.

Read her blog and be inspired to be kind to someone special that you sometimes neglect to show kindness to on a regular basis.
I'll post a weekly blog to keep you up to date on my kindness challenge. I welcome and encourage your comments in response to your own kindness challenge as well as mine.
I'm hoping that by starting with my husband, I am expand my kindness to others to share the love of Christ with others through my actions.
I challenge you to do the same.

oh that sounds very much like me and my SO...I should try it out. Thanks for the follow. I'm now following you back. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very cute as well. :)
ReplyDeleteI struggle with patience and selflessness as well.
I am the closest to and know my fiance the best, so of course I'm going to have the most problems with him. We are still very much in love, but it's very hard for me to get over myself and be forgiving and loving at the times when it's difficult!
So glad you found Laura's blog! I love that kindness challenge...I'm in the same boat as you. Sometimes its easier to be kind to strangers that our own family! Praying for your journey!
ReplyDelete