Monday, July 19, 2010

Try It Tuesday


That's right. It's time for Try It Tuesday (#2) as I promised! I'm back with a new recipe that I found.

It's called:

Lighter Buffalo Chicken Dip

Now, I'm a fan of Buffalo Chicken Dip, but it's a little bit on the not to healthy side depending on what recipe you use. I found this recipe on Gina's Weight Watchers Recipes blog. She has lots of tasty treats on there and I will be sharing some of them with you in the weeks to come. So here is my recipe for the dip.


Lighter Buffalo Chicken Dip

11 Servings: Serving Size 1/2 cup
Calories: 111 per serving
WW Points: 2.75 per serving

Ingredients:
4 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1 cup fat free sour cream
1/2 cup hot sauce (any kind)
1 tsp white wine vinegar
2 cups cooked shredded chicken

Directions:
Mix the first 5 ingredients together until smooth.
Add the chicken and put this in the crock pot for 3-4 hours.
Serve warm.

Now it's time for you to link up your recipes to me in the linky below. Just enter your name and blog post URL for your recipe post. You can also share your recipes with me via comments. Share your healthy post and each week I am going to try something new! That's my goal for this Blog Hop. Take my button from the right and post in your blog! :) Can't wait to see what all you come up with to share and try. You can put the linky in your post as well! Just click the link under the linky to do so! :)

8 comments:

  1. That looks delicious!! I definitely will try that soon!! Hmm.. I'm not the greatest chef, so I wouldn't recommend that anyone try my recipes - haha. But I love this idea, and will definitely blog hop at other entries! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY woman:)
    you need to cook for me!
    Hey and there is this workout class that I go to at home, ZUMBA:) and I am SURE they teach it somewhere in Florence.
    Just gotta find out where.
    I think that me, you, and momma Krissy should find it and GO TOGETHER!
    would be SO fun.
    :):):)
    Whatcha Think??

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh one more thing,
    your blog looks super great!
    good job:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through Brianna's blog! This is a great idea... I would love to participate but I always blog about fattening, unhealthy dessert recipes that would put most people in a sugar coma! I do have some healthy recipes I LOVE, so I'll try to get one together and participate next week! New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a chip and dipper! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. k so if the Zumba class that is taught at the Y is like ours, We just pay per class. We dont have to have a membership to our civic center!
    Hopefully that is how it is,
    I am SO excited:)
    FUN
    FUN
    FUN
    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that looks yummy may have to try this out when I have friends round next week!

    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Mercy!!! I am tweeting this, LOL and trying it! Looks delish-
    thanks for the follow....following ya bk & grabbing your button!

    ReplyDelete