Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TTA :)

Found myself another cute blog-hop. 
I love just seeing what others are doing and checking out their blogs.
 I find the cutest things! 
Check out the other blogs over at Tuesday Tag-Along.

Tuesday Tag-Along
 I'll be back later for my actual Try it Tuesday Post :)
Tasha

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! I can't wait to read more about your "New You"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Tasha Im your newest follower from Tuesday tag along.

    http://www.tsangreqz.com/2010/07/tuesday-tag-along-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog header!! Very cute!!

    Thanks for following my blog, I'm now following yours too :) Happy Tuesday!!

    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm stopping by and following from TTA. Can't wait to start reading your posts!

    Your blog is so cute! I love your little Anniversary ticker! I want one too! haha

    Jami @Intentionally Living...
    jamibalmet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tasha-

    I'm a new follower from Tuesday Tag-Along! Thanks for sharing your beautiful mess!

    PS- I know what it's like to be obsessed with blog hops! Aren't they fun?

    Lucy's Human
    http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me's patient;y waiting for TRY IT TUESDAY!
    I LOVE it and I'll be back later for my post too:)

    YAY

    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tasha, thanks for visiting my site, I'm now following you too!

    ReplyDelete