Monday, July 26, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

It's time for another Blog Hop!!


Questions:

1. What one food could you eat every single day?

2. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
4. What did you have for dinner last night?
5. What is your favorite candy?

My Answers:

1. What one food could you eat every single day?
CHICKEN
Grilled, Fried: Breast, fingers, wings, etc. Any kind, I just love chicken! 

2. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Nope. My blue eyes are all mine!!
I got lucky!

3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
Verizon LG Dare
And I love it!

4. What did you have for dinner last night?
 Jack's Chicken Sandwich and Fries
Well, I started my 30 Day for Me Challenge today, so I had a not-so-healthy last meal last night.

5. What is your favorite candy?
Sour Patch Kids
 Without a Doubt!!


2 comments:

  1. I too could eat a lot of chicken but I get hollered at by my oldest because he wants red meat. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to meet you! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete