which, you most definitely should, because our God is an amazing God, then I'm asking for your prayers.
My husband is currently looking for another job. He loves what he does, but it's not completely steady from day-to-day right now. He has applied a few places. There is a government job that him and his friend are up for, but the only thing is that it's a strike job for now..and get this. It's in the Mid-West! Not sure exactly where, but that's definitely not close to me! He talked to a lady from the company today and she is running their background checks.
She told him that if he hadn't heard from her by August 10th, for him to call her because the job is supposed to start on the 7th.
Now, our 2 year wedding Anniversary is August 14th and we were planning on going somewhere for the weekend. I don't want to be alone for our anniversary if I'm not able to go with him on his job. Not my ideal anniversary trip by far! If he goes for this job, he will be gone for several months..which means me living alone. I can't stay with anyone because I have two dogs, one of which is inside and it's lots of trouble finding somewhere we can all go. Not just that, but we have been in this house for right at a year, and yes, it's a rental, but I have finally got everything the way I want and it's HOME! We have never spent a night apart and I don't want to stay here alone for several months or longer.
So here is where your prayers come in. I'm asking that first of all, you pray for God's will to be done in our lives. He knows what we need and how those needs can be met. However, I'm asking that you pray that he gets the other job here in our town that he is up for so that he can stay here with me.
Thanks in advance for the prayers!

you know I believe in prayer!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely praying for you guys.
xoxo
bB
Hi! I'm your newest follower from TTA!!! :) Nice to meet you! Praying for you that it all works out quickly. The Lord knows what's best.
ReplyDeleteHope you'll come visit me soon and follow back.
Lisa xoxo
Raising Future Leaders
http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com
I love your blog! I'm definitely going to have to try the last recipe you posted. And I'll definitely be thinking about you guys. I'm sure it'll all work out. ♥
ReplyDeleteI know I'm late, but I'm following from Tuesday Tag Along! :) I hope you can visit us back and follow as well!!
ReplyDeletehttp://theartsymom.tk