Friday, July 30, 2010

Benefit Walk for St. Jude Children's Hospital


On Saturday, November 20th, I am participating in the Give Thanks. Walk, benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. As I walk, I have challenged myself to raise money to support the lifesaving work of St. Jude--and I am asking for your support to help me reach my goal. Please click the link below to visit my website and make your donations. Thank you in advance for helping support this cause and helping me and my team, Jewels for St. Jude, reach our goal! 
**Before you dismiss this post and request for support, just think. Wouldn't you want everyone that is capable to help if it was your child??

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, founded by the late entertainer Danny Thomas, is one of the world's premier centers for the research and treatment of pediatric cancer and other catastrophic childhood diseases.  St. Jude is the first and only pediatric cancer center to be designated as a Comprehensive Cancer Center by the National Cancer Institute.  Children from all 50 states and from around the world have come through the doors of St. Jude for treatment, and thousands more around the world have benefited from the research conducted at St. Jude -- research that is shared freely with the global medical community.  St. Jude is the only pediatric cancer research center where families never pay for treatments that are not covered by insurance.  No child is denied treatment because of a family's ability to pay.

You can help me reach my goal by clicking this link to make an online debit or credit card donation.  If you do not wish to make an online donation but prefer to use a check, please contact me and let me know.  I can make other arrangements with you to obtain your donation.


No comments:

Post a Comment