Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Date Nights

I love Date Nights!
Hubby and I try to have them at least once a week.
They are the best.
He works full time and gets up EARLY,
so late nights are not great during the week.
I'm always trying to this of new things to do 
because dinner and a movie,
well, that can get EXPENSIVE every weekend.


These are just a few ideas and some of my favorite dates!




  • Cooking dinner together! Something simple, and dessert!
  • Picnics
  • Workout dates! Breaking a sweat or going for a walk together after dinner really gives us alone time to talk. 
  • I love going to the creek...
  • FISHING! :) It's so peaceful and relaxing.
  • Slumber Parties (Not that we call them that lol, he would die haha). We put on our PJ's, watch a movie, and eat dinner/dessert in bed.
  • Dessert under the stars. Sometimes after dinner, it's great to just go outside, spread out a blanket, and lay out under the stars (with bug spray of course HA).
  • RUMMY--we love playing cards. I'm terrible at rummy, but we keep playing until I win a hand :) 
  • Zoo! I love the zoo. It's not his favorite, but this is my pick! :)
  • Movie Marathon
  • Working Puzzles
  • Candle Light Dinner
  • and MY FAVORITE::Weekend Getaways! Even if it's just for one night, I love it when we are able to go somewhere, even a near-by city, and get a room for a night or two. It's great just staying in the room and ordering pizza and going down for breakfast the next morning...
These are just somethings that we have done,
or are planning on doing in the near future! 
I love my Hubby, and 
Cherish every minute I get to spend with him!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment