Wednesday, July 21, 2010

No Limits!

Yeah, it's kinda late, but that's okay. I found this picture and thought, "What a great way to get started!" As I mentioned, my husband and I have been trying to live life on the healthy road, which has been kinda hard. From now on, each Wednesday, I will be having my own weekly weigh in. I will be reporting any loss in weight (hopefully no gains), blogging about struggles, working out, and the like. I feel that by doing so, it will keep me and my husband accountable to ourselves and all of you. So this starts it in full swing! Come back next Wednesday for an up-to-date Weekly Weigh-In. Wish me lots of luck and success and I work hard to get where I wanna be (all prayers for the ability to persevere and aviod temptations are greatly appreciated)!! Feel free to join me! :)  


4 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!! I am starting a fitness routine and challenge on Monday! I am really looking forward to it, and will be doing kinda what your doing as well. Maybe we can keep eachother motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower now. :) I love your beautiful design. I look forward to seeing how we all meet our weight loss goals. I'm glad you're on the road with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I took at peek at your cute blog and returned the follow.

    I wish you luck on your weight loss/ health journey with your husband. I used to run also and fell out of habit for 9 months and what a disaster that turned out to be for my weight!

    I blog about my attempts to get back on the wagon at Vivianne's Villa, and also about beautiful things that catch my fancy. Take a look if you are interested in sharing your stories there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea, to help keep yourself on track and inspire others! I rely on whole grains and drink nothing but water - i'm a complete carb/sweets addict, so i exercise my tail off... i eat so much sugar, i have to. I'm not good at giving up things. Just adding things in - so the whole wheat and torturous exercise have definitely kept me on track. Good luck! :) Cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete