Okay, Bloggers! I'm trying to do some things to my blog. I want to add a page to the tabs at the top of my screen. On this page, I just want to be able to blog about our journey to a healthy life, and on the home page, I want to keep everything else. I just need to know how to add a page. On the Design screen, when I click Add a Gadget, and Pages, I'm stuck from there. It only lets me add a tab for Home since it's the only page I currently have. For all of you bloggers out there with the cute tabs for different pages, please send me any information that you can share! :) It will be greatly appreciate!
First go to the posting page. Then you will see different tabs, click on the edit pages one and voila! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteYes - exactly what Kristen said, but if you need help, don't hesitate to reply!
ReplyDelete