Monday, July 19, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


Ok, I follow a lady that does this blog hop and it's called Meet Me on Monday. I thought it was really cute and a great way for you to get to know me and for me to get to know you in return.



Questions and Answers For Today:

1. What is your favorite sandwich?

Chicken Salad Sandwich with Lettuce on Wheat Bread






We have a little sandwich and ice cream shop downtown and this is what I order every time I go in there.
It's so yummy. 

2. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
I have on of these chairs, but an older version that has a wooden base and a round mattress.

Right now, it's pulled apart and put under our bed. Its current use: Buster's nap time bed. 

3. What is your favorite flower?
Wow. This is a hard one. I have a few favorites that I just love. Here are my Top Two though.
Gerber Daisies

Lily

If Joshua was going to bring me home a bouquet of any flower, I would want colorful lilies!

4. What is your favorite magazine?
Okay, I'll admit. I'm a magazine junkie. You know how they put magazines near the check out of a store so you will buy them, well,  I do. Almost every time. Here are a couple of my faves. 
I love all of the fitness tips in this magazine!

5. How often do you weigh yourself? 
Well, my husband and I are on our way to leading a healthier life. Doing so for me means losing some weight. There are weeks when I weigh myself every day and there are weeks when I only want to weigh once a week if at all. I feel this picture pretty much sums up my relationship with the scale.
 Ok, Now you know a few new things about me. Leave me a comment and the link to your Meet Me on Monday post. I would love to learn more about you!! 

P.S. I will be back this afternoon with the Preview of Try it Tuesday! So start looking for a healthy recipe to send me! :)











1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow:)
    I am following ya back-
    have a blessed day..XX

    ReplyDelete