Hey Bloggers! It's been a couple of days since I have done a post. So I'm just doing a quick on tonight and will be back tomorrow for my weekly post on my healthy journey! :)
I sell Premier Designs jewelry, for those that don't know, and this week is crazy busy for me. I'm doing 4 jewelry shows this week; 2 down and 2 to go!! YAY for lots of money I'm making (which is going toward our anniversary next weekend), and OH WOW for the tiredness that I'm gonna feel after Friday night. I'm filling a relaxing weekend coming my way!
I hope you are all having a great week so far and have a great rest of the week!!

Don't forget, I'm walking for St. Jude Children's Hospital and would love to have you sponsor me! Help me reach my goal by going HERE to sponsor me in the Give Thanks. Walk. Be Blessed Bloggers!

No comments:
Post a Comment