Thursday, August 19, 2010

4 Simple Goals


Brianna, a fellow blogger, 
did this post a few days ago, 
and idea which she found HERE
and you can read about it and the way to do it.

I thought this was a really super cute idea. 
It's a great way to verbalize things 
we want to get accomplished and 
keep each other encouraged and motivated.

Here are my 4 Simple Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
ONE: Take more Pictures! 
I love, love, love pictures.
Everyone says that 
a picture is worth a thousand words. 

TWO: Walk Daily!
Exercise is good for the soul. 
Although, I am trying to lose some weight, 
I love to walk and want to take 
more time for myself to do it daily.

THREE: Write More Handwritten Notes!
With everyone so wrapped up in the 
blog world, emails, and Facebook, 
we often loose the intimate touch 
of a handwritten note. 
I love sending cards in the mail.
I love leaving little notes around 
for my husband to find. 
This is an act that I plan to make a habit.

FOUR: Eat More Fruit!
Apples, Bananas, Oranges, Grapefruit, Kiwi, 
Peaches, Watermelon, Grapes, Plums, Peaches
and so many, many more!
I just love fruit and want to take the time to 
enjoy more of it on a regular basis.
--------------------------------------------------------------- 
There you have it.
My Four Simple Goals
All in a Nutshell.

What are your simple goals?
I challenge you to join me in verbalizing your goals.
Leave me a comment and link to your post. 
Can't wait to see what your goals are!

Have a very blessed day, Bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Great Goals Mrs Tasha!
    When I get back to Florence we can be walking pals!
    :)

    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete