Here is an early start for Try It Tuesday! :)
This week's recipe is a something we are going to try this weekend for our upcoming anniversary.
This Saturday, August 14th, we will be married for 2 years!
It's gone by so fast, yet it seems like we have been together forever.
Skinny Strawberries Romanoff
A simple, yet elegant dessert.
Points: 1 ww point
Servings: 5
Serving Size: about 5 strawberries + 2 Tbsp cream
Calories: 77.2 Fat: 2.4g Protein: 2.1g
Carbs: 12.8g Fiber: 2.1g
Ingredients
- 16 oz strawberries, washed and cut
(about 25 strawberries) - 4 oz low fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
Directions
- Combine sour cream and brown sugar.
- Place about 5 strawberries (cut) into each glass.
- Drizzle with about 2 tablespoons of cream sauce.
- Serve and Enjoy!
A combination of sour cream with the sweetness of brown sugar.
Add to the elegance by serving this sweet dish up in a champagne or martini glass!
Now, join me in sharing your
healthy recipes for others to try.
Leave a comment with the link to
your Try It Tuesday post!
Also, please don't forget to sponsor me in helping the children of St. Jude.
Click Here to view the website and make any donations.
All donations go straight to St. Jude and are greatly appreciated!




Stopping by to say Hi!.
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower.would be nice if you can follow back as below blog.
Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
Have a nice day.
Nan
PS. From; To The Top Tuesday Blog hop.
I have found so many great recipes today.
ReplyDeleteThis looks so simple & delicious!
I am your newest follower.
I look forward to reading more of your blog.
Have a terrific Tuesday!
~Shanna
http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com
Thanks for linking-up with us! I'm following you now!
ReplyDeleteNicole
www.onelittlemister.com
Hi, new follower from To The Top Tuesday blog hop. Please visit me at http://debbiedoescoupons.com
ReplyDeleteHi! I am your newest follower from the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteI hope you can stop by and visit my blog, I have some great givaways going on.
http://shining2save.com
Have a Great Day!
Kari
That looks delicious!!! And I love that its only 1 ww pt!! I'm so going to have to try this recipe out :)
ReplyDeleteI GAVE YOU AN AWARD ON MY BLOG
ReplyDeleteHi there. I know the blog hop was yesterday, but I just found you today and am now a follower. ;-) I love that we share many of the same values. Thanks for sharing that recipe. I am going to have to try that one. It looks so good and only 1 ww pt? Amazing!!
ReplyDeleteGina
http://www.itshowsherolls.com
Hi There! Thanks for link. I will share this next Tuesday for sure!! The great thing is I made Tuesday my recipe day... battling the perfect scone recipe but this week I tried something different so I love this idea!!
ReplyDelete