Sorry for the delay in posts lately. My husband and I went out of town for the weekend! We went to the great city of Nashville, TN and had a blast! This is a short post, and I will write more about our weekend later, but here are some pictures of our trip! Hope you enjoy them! :)
We are on our way! YAY!!
We finally arrived at the hotel..then had to go find some food!
Then back to the room for some much needed rest.
We kicked off our Anniversary on Saturday with a trip around town.
Here is us and some of the pictures from town that we took.
It was So hot..So we decided to get some ice cream!
It was OH, SO, Yummy!!!
And what better way to end our day than with Starbucks!!
During the whole weekend, we did lots of shopping
and went to the movies and did some other fun things!
Overall, the weekend was a HUGE success for us :)
I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us.
We are now working on our THIRD YEAR in the making!!!!!!
I'm such a blessed woman to have his man of God in my life! :)

Looks like you guys had a great time! Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDelete