Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weekly Weigh-in

Yep. It's that time again. 
Well, all was going great until yesterday actually. I cheated and weighed myself yesterday morning just to see if I was on track and guess what..I was. I had lost an entire pound. Not a lot, but it's a start. However, yesterday we buried Joshua's grandfather, so it was a day of eating lots of things not so good for you. But, I still managed a weight loss of .7 pounds. Which means yesterday didn't do as much damage for me as I had thought it would. 

But now it's time to get back on track where I was and lose some more weight. I'm putting on my tennis shoes as we speak and heading for a little run. Yeah, more like a walk/run, but hey it's a start to running completely.



If you have a heart for helping those in need and a love for children, please visit this site to sponsor me in the Give Thanks. Walk. for St. Jude. It's a great cause and I don't see any of the money, it goes straight to them. So please have an open heart and help a child!

3 comments:

  1. Every loss, little or big, is an amazing accomplishment! I wish I could get into running but walking is more my thing! Hope you had a great run/walk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! No matter what it is, the scale is going in the right direction and that is what counts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just wanted you to know that I nominated you for a blog award :)

    http://www.byebyefatpants.com/2010/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete