Friday, August 20, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Every now and then, I try to participate in Five Question Friday! It really makes me think about something of the answers to these questions and see how well I know myself. This week's 5 questions required some major thinking, so I'm glad I got to see the sneak peek last night and really think about how I was going to answer them. So here it goes!
1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
 I thought VERY hard about this one..and only a couple of things come to mind. 
       My grandmother has always called me "Flossy" for as long as I can remember. 
Not really sure why, but it's just kinda stuck. She still calls me this. 
Also, my aunt has called me "Helen."
I guess I kinda earned this name; she said that I listen about as well as Helen Keller. 
Which, was probably true when I was younger.
Not sure whether this really counts as a nickname or not, 
but my husband's father always refers to me as "Fancy", but when I'm not around.
I think it's kinda cute!

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
It's just me and my brother, and I'm almost 3 years older than him. I am 22 and he is 19. 

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
Now, this was an easy one. My husband could even answer this question. 
Mr. Gerard Butler!!
Not only is he extremely ruggedly handsome,
he also favors my husband: muscles, dark features, and pretty blue eyes.

4. What is currently your favorite song?
I would have to say that my current favorite song is...
God Gave Me You by Dave Barnes
Go Listen to it now! It speaks for itself. 

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
Right now we are saving for this little beauty...
My parents are sending us on a cruise this spring for my college graduation. 
Although they are paying for the cruise, we are saving so that we have some money put 
back so we can take off work and really just enjoy ourselves!

Alright, now go link up at Five Question Friday and post your answers in your blog! 
Can't wait to read more about you as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment