Down 20 Pounds and 24 overall inches in 8 weeks! I'm so excited! I have done dieting for the majority of my teen/adult years so far and haven't ever stuck with it to get to this point at one time. A couple weeks ago I got to purchase a smaller size pair of jeans because mine were falling off..literally. Now, the ones I have are starting to get a little loose. Maybe in a couple I can go back and purchase the next size down.
My husband's band is playing a youth retreat at the beach June 1-4. I have such a long way to go to reach my goal, and I know I'm not going to be completely comfortable in a bathing suit by then, but I'm working my tail off this month. I'm DETERMINED to be a little closer to my goal and a little less "flabby" by then. Which brings me to my next news...Check out this little beauty I recently purchased for myself :)
I had this necklace custom stamped by Debbie at The Run Home on Etsy. She did a fabulous job and it was exactly what I wanted. The large pendant displays three statements that perfectly define my weight loss efforts. PATIENCE. DETERMINATION. NO EXCUSES. I have come to the realization that weight loss is not a fast track thing. There will be those days/weeks where is seems like I am going no where. However, I know that if I stick to the healthy lifestyle/diet/workouts, there will be a better number on the scale soon. I am determined to reach my weight loss goals. There are so many reasons, which I will list in a later post, for wanting to be healthy. I know that I have to be committed to my goals and efforts to see the results I know. Lastly, I'm accepting no excuses from myself to miss a workout or slip on my diet. I know there will be those rare occasions in which I will "slip" or not have time for a workout in my day (which hasn't happened yet). I am just trying to learn and embrace that excuses are what got me to where I am in the first place.
Most importantly though, I can tell a major difference in the way I feel. I am eating clean to the most part which has up-ed my energy so much (in conjunction with my Advocare products of course). I've always heard "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." Well, I'm definitely not skinny yet, but I'm on the right road, and I can relate to that expression now. AND IT FEELS GOOD!!
Stay Blessed!
For more information about the AMAZING Advocare products, please check out my aunt's website HERE (she is an consultant). I promise, you will not be disappointed in any order. If you are looking to jumpstart your weight loss journey, definitely consider the Advocare 24 Day Challenge pack! It WORKS!!


Just found this! Thanks for the great compliment! I LOVED creating this for you! What an amazing inspiration you are! Can't wait to see where your DETERMINATION takes you! Run safe and always RUN HOME!
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Thanks, Debbie! I wear that necklace just about every day and have received very many compliments on it! You did a great job, and I love it! I hope and pray that I'm able to purchase that "30" charm soon! Keep in touch! :)
DeleteTasha