Let's see here was the menu for each meal at the family get-togethers (and no, I didn't eat EVERYTHING, but a LOT, definitely more than I should have!)
Saturday Breakfast: Biscuit and Sausage Gravy
Saturday Dinner: Burgers, hot dogs, pork chops, fries, chips, brownies, Daquari's, peach cobbler, etc.
Sunday Breakfast: Biscuits, syrup, bacon, and eggs
Sunday Lunch: Grilled chicken, hot dogs, noodles, corn, rolls, strawberry cake, apple pie
Sunday Dinner: Pizza
and endless supplies of punch and cokes!
Geez.
Talk about stuffed!
I haven't eaten majority of those things in two months and I tried to just each small samples of the things I wanted instead of sticking strictly to the diet. I mean, I have to learn to occasionally eat some things in moderation. At each meal individually, I didn't do too bad. But collectively?! and all in two days?!?! Goodness gracious, it was enough to make me feel sick! Let's just say I hit the gym with extreme determination this morning and am sticking my eating plan full force this week!!
Here are a couple photos of my lovely family for you to enjoy! More to come later. :)
Have a Happy Monday!
My dad and Josh are watching Rambo, claiming to be waiting on each other to help load the car! hmm..lol
Cousins Rylee(8), Kenadi (6), and my brother Jordan (21) watching cartoons! :) We are a very close family!


No comments:
Post a Comment