1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible.
I went to three proms between Junior and Senior year. I work a green ballgown to my prom junior year. I wore a beautiful Aline blue gown to my date's prom junior year as well. To my senior prom, I went with a very good friend (and it was the best prom every because we were just friends) and I work a beautiful pink gown. It was my favorite of the three, and it was by far the most comfortable! It is pictured below. I'm on the left and my friend Christina is on the right!
2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge?
I would LOVE to be on the Biggest Loser and have my butt kicked daily in the gym! :)
3. Done fave sonic drink? Refreshing summer drink? (Hey, Kristina...was that a typo, or some "done good" Southern thing?)
My favorite Sonic drink is the Watermelon Slush..YUM!
4. What was your first car, and what did you call it?
My first car was a 2000 White Pontiac Grand Am (a picture, not of my car, but similar is below)

5. What's one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge?
That's a tough question. I guess like everyone, I have my pet peeves that my husband does/doesn't do. However, I believe that my biggest peeve is when he makes a decision (that affects us both) without discussing it with me..I like details and want to know what's going on 24/7..yeah, I'm a little OCD that way.
So there is it..Can't wait to read your answers either! :)

Tasha - I love that dress & color. You are absolutely gorgeous! My pet peeve, amongst many - is bad grammar. Like when someone says "axe" instead of "asked." Makes my skin crawl! LOL
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kelly! I'm from Alabama, so I'm used to hearing the bad grammar spoken (lol). However, it really drives me crazy to see it written. I talk with a bit of a southern draw, but I believe I would be embarrassed for people to think I didn't know the difference in some of those words! :) LOL
Delete