Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Happy Heart

I cannot simply express how much all of your comments on my recent weight loss and accomplishments mean to me. Someone even referred to me as their inspiration! ME? Seriously?! I've been given lots of compliments and called a lot of things, but an "inspiration" is just usually not one of them. Thank you all for the sweet words of encouragement. It truly gives me a HAPPY HEART this morning!

On another note, I just want to let my readers get to know me a little more this morning!
This is a picture of me at my top weight when we were on our cruise for my college graduation about a year ago. Check out the picture below of me and my adorable husband!
 Talk about my chubby cheeks! gross!!
The next picture if from Easter 2012 (my lovely "little" brother and Nanna)
^I'm about 18 pounds down here.^
Below is a closer picture of my face.
 (cheeks are looking a little better huh?!)


So I guess to sum it up..PROGRESS. That's my inspiration for today.
Whats your inspiration on this lovely Wednesday?

REVISION at 3:17 pm Central: EW! Today was my off day from the gym and I can totally tell a difference. I was sickly last night after supper, and still a little bit this morning, so I didn't go to the gym as usual. Bummer, too. I can tell a complete difference, not only in my energy, but in my appetite/food choices. I have felt like a pig all day..boo! I have just munched and munched. And those little can Dr. Peppers that my husband keeps on hand in the fridge, well, yeah. They have been whispering sweet nothings in my ear all day long. I have had 2!!!! :( I haven't done this in a while. I guess it just goes to show that I shouldn't skip workouts until completely unavoidable.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment