I have a question for all you mothers/keepers of young toddlers. I keep two small children (2.5 yr girl and 17 month old boy) full time. Like 9 am until 6 pm.
I live in a townhouse with a small back patio and some pretty private back yard in an apartment complex. We have a pool onsite, a small play ground for the kids, swings, etc. My question is this: What are some things I can do with these small children to keep them entertained outside (the boy has Rickets and his doctors have required sunlight to supply Vitamin D to help with it).
We go to the playground/swings/pool on occasion (however, pool isn't all the time since it's just me with them, we go when my friend and her child go with us so I have an extra hand since they are so young). When we are here at my house (which has GREAT direct sunlight for Mason, and yes I use lots of sunscreen).
I just need some ideas for simple activities that they can do since I don't have a water hose hook-up and can't put a kiddie pool out there. Any suggestions?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment