-0.6 Pounds..
For a total of..
-20.6 pounds!
Okay. So it wasn't exactly the super huge lost I had hoped for, but I guess out last night grill out was a little more than I needed. So I was just pleased that it was a loss. Through this journey over the past 9 weeks I have really learned to embrace any loss, no matter how small, because it is still a loss and another step in the direction I want to go.
On another note, my husband's band played 3 sessions this weekend. They did an awesome job. They are an upbeat Christian band and this weekend they played a youth event. It was amazing to see God in action in the lives of the young people there. Then on Sunday, they had their first official band photo shoot. My husband said that it went really well and I look forward to seeing how the pictures turn out!
I went this morning to the gym (which has become my new early morning addiction 4 days a week). A friend of mine, Stephanie (who's 2 small children I keep full time) and I go to the gym for an hour Mon, Tues, Thur, and Fri at 6 AM! I am NOT a morning person, but on this journey, I'm finding that I'm more of a morning person than I ever thought possible. I wake up feeling good and I feel so ready to take on the day after my morning workout. Plus, it's nice to get some girl time in away from the children and husbands. I love our morning workouts. It's nice to workout with a friend who listens and who we can each vent to when things bother us. So needless to say, I'm ready for Monday!
What are you looking forward to this week??
Now, time for Friend Making Monday!
1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? Hmmm. I'm not sure how to answer this one. Right off, I can't think of it, but I'm positive my husband could tell you haha.
2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? Honestly, I don't pay that much attention to bumper stickers. The only ones that catch my attention at the 26.2 and 13.1 stickers..maybe this is a sign to take up running?? Or maybe to avoid it at all cost. haha
3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. My biggest pet peeve is when someone constantly posts/says how they "HATE DRAMA." The #1 reason it drives me crazy is because the people that usually say this are the people that cause it and thrive on it more than others I know. It's crazy.
4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents? I have to say, I think I have done it once or twice. However, usually if someone gives me something that I don't need/want, I try to exchange for something I need/want more without making a big fuss over it!
5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week? My biggest accomplishment this week was completing ALL days of my 30 day shred DVD, well, up until yesterday because of a pulled muscle in my neck/shoulder area.
6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? The Green Mile (we watched it last night)
7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? I would definitely take the full-time cleaning person. I like to cook, it's just the clean-up afterward that I hate. So therefore, a cleaning person could clean up after I cook :)
8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? I honestly enjoy shopping more than I should, and more than my budget allows. The bad part is that now I'm losing weight and am REALLY enjoying buying smaller sizes!! It's more of an addiction than just an enjoyment! :)
9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? I LOVE to watch football with my husband and his friends. We are a house divided and so football is ALWAYS entertaining at my house. However, I LOVE to play basketball/baseball when I get the chance.
10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? hmm..seeing as I don't drink coffee..lol. However, if I did, I would most definitely choose Gerard Butler..can we say mmm??? :)
Leave me a comment with your blog link and I could love to read your answers too!
Now, time for Friend Making Monday!
1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? Hmmm. I'm not sure how to answer this one. Right off, I can't think of it, but I'm positive my husband could tell you haha.
2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? Honestly, I don't pay that much attention to bumper stickers. The only ones that catch my attention at the 26.2 and 13.1 stickers..maybe this is a sign to take up running?? Or maybe to avoid it at all cost. haha
3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. My biggest pet peeve is when someone constantly posts/says how they "HATE DRAMA." The #1 reason it drives me crazy is because the people that usually say this are the people that cause it and thrive on it more than others I know. It's crazy.
4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents? I have to say, I think I have done it once or twice. However, usually if someone gives me something that I don't need/want, I try to exchange for something I need/want more without making a big fuss over it!
5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week? My biggest accomplishment this week was completing ALL days of my 30 day shred DVD, well, up until yesterday because of a pulled muscle in my neck/shoulder area.
6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? The Green Mile (we watched it last night)
7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? I would definitely take the full-time cleaning person. I like to cook, it's just the clean-up afterward that I hate. So therefore, a cleaning person could clean up after I cook :)
8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? I honestly enjoy shopping more than I should, and more than my budget allows. The bad part is that now I'm losing weight and am REALLY enjoying buying smaller sizes!! It's more of an addiction than just an enjoyment! :)
9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? I LOVE to watch football with my husband and his friends. We are a house divided and so football is ALWAYS entertaining at my house. However, I LOVE to play basketball/baseball when I get the chance.
10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? hmm..seeing as I don't drink coffee..lol. However, if I did, I would most definitely choose Gerard Butler..can we say mmm??? :)
Leave me a comment with your blog link and I could love to read your answers too!



Congratulations on your weight loss. I've been trying for years to lose. Maybe one day I'll succeed.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I have been "trying" for a few years too, but I'm finally dedicated! You can do it too!! :)
DeleteCame by from FMM. I notice the 26.2 stickers too. I must say though b/c you might appreciate this, I was out at one of our most popular running spots (a lake) and I saw a car with a sticker on the back: 0.0. Made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting! haha. That's is too funny! I need an 0.0 on mine too! I HATE to run, it's the one exercise I despise. I could walk my life away, but running is just not something I thoroughly enjoy. Although, I wish I did. I would love to have the runner's body without the running :)
Deletecongrats on losing 20 pounds so far
ReplyDeletewtg!!!
Thanks! It's been hard work, but so worth it!
DeleteCongrats on your weight loss and on finishing the Shred DVD. I can't wait until I lose my first 20.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your losses so far- you're doing great! I've been getting up earlier lately, though not that early, and it actually feel pretty darned good!
ReplyDeleteHere through FMM. Thanks for following justemily.blog.com. I'm following you back :)
ReplyDeleteI just keep running. I've made it to 13.1 - and Sunday I'm doing my first ever mud run! CRAZY! Crossing that finish line and knowing I finished something is just seriously addicting. Did you like the 30-Day-Shred? Love Jillian!
ReplyDeleteI love Jillian and her Shred! It's tough, and I'm not quite finished with the DVD yet (gonna start back tomorrow, had a pulled shoulder muscle this weekend). However, my stamina has greatly improved while doing the video, and I feel I can do it better each time! Congrats on your 13.1 though. I admire your ability to run that far!
DeleteThank you for visiting me at Doodle Bugs and Daisies! Way to go on your weightloss! I think you may be my inspiration and motivation to get rid of my baby weight!
ReplyDeleteAwe! Thank you! I think that's the first time anyone has ever referred to me as their inspiration. It means a lot! And trust me, if I can do it, you most certainly can, too!
DeleteI'm stopping by from FMM, thanks for coming over and saying hi!! I always notice the 13.1 and 26.2 stickers too. It's the 70.3 stickers though that freak me out. Who runs 70.3 miles!?!? :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by my blog as well! And I agree, who in their right mind would run that much!?! geez!
Delete