Monday, June 4, 2012

TurboFire or Body Revolution??!!

I have a question for all of you on the journey to a healthy lifestyle? I LOVE at home workout videos. I'm currently trying to decide which set to add to my collection and start in the near future!!

I LOVE having a set workout schedule to follow and the following each have that for me.
Here are my choices.
I'm juggling between TURBOFIRE or JILLIAN MICHAEL'S BODY REVOLUTION.
I'm leaning toward TurboFire because I have the the TurboJam set and I really enjoy it a lot. However, I also like Jillian Michael's. For those of you that have tried either, please take a moment to provide me some feedback on your experience with either set.

In the meantime, here is a weekend recap. 
Here is a shot of my love and my babe on our lazy Friday night.
 My husband found this great little place not far from our house, 
so Saturday we played putt-putt golf. 

I got a hole in one!!!!
My handsome hubby totaling his loss :)
Oh yeah, that's right! I won, even if it was only by one point! ha.
WE HAD A BLAST TOGETHER!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment