Tuesday, June 19, 2012

AdvoCare & My Progress

Before Advocare



Current Progress: 20 Pounds Down!!

How have I lost it, you ask? Lots of hard work and eating right. It sounds simple, but for me, it hasn't always been simple. I have tried this before, but without much success. On March 5, I began using AdvoCare products, specifically their 24 Day Challenge. I thought, okay, I can do anything for just 24 days. I LOST 11 POUNDS AND 18 OVERALL INCHES!! OMG. It was just the motivation that I needed to keep going, and I was already in the habit of eating right, so why not keep going?? I have continued to use AdvoCare Products and have reached 20 pounds down! So I have decided to become an AdvoCare distributor myself. It's time for me to help others work on becoming a healthier version of themselves, too!

AdvoCare offers a wide variety of products for a wide variety of needs. We offer things to general health & wellness, energy, sports performance, weight management, and even some skin care!! I LOVE ADVOCARE!

What are my favorite products??
1. SPARK - it's a great sugar-free drink that provides mental clarity, alertness, and loads of energy to get through the day. Other than the challenge, it's my #1 recommended product for all people.
2. THERMOPLUS - This products boost metabolism, helps control appetite, and burns fat :)
3. CATALYST - I take this twice a day!!! It's a huge metabolism booster and calorie burner. It powers me through my workouts every morning, and in conjunction with SPARK, it is a staple to get me through my day!!

Do you need to have more energy to power through those workouts? Lose some weight? Feel better? Look better? Then, ask me about AdvoCare!! Check out my website and orders can be shipped directly to you!!!!!

TASHA'S ADVOCARE WEBSITE


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment