Monday, April 16, 2012

I've come far...

On Monday, March 5, 2012, my daddy and I started the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. I had heard great things from people who had great results while doing the challenge. So, we started it. It was tough at first to stick to such a strict diet, but slowly, each day got easier. I completed the challenge (with no cheating might I add!) and my results were -11 pounds and -16 inches all over. With such motivation, I have continued my weight loss journey with success. After a total of 6 weeks since March 5th, I have lost 18.6 pounds and 23 overall inches! I still have a long way to go, but I'm well on my way. I am now going to gym at 6am 3 days a week to work out, along with some arm and ab work a few evenings a week. Tomorrow I am starting myself with a new challenge. On top of my 6am workouts 3 days a week, I am challenging myself with the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!! I have attempted with before and it was HARD!!! However, this time around I'm much more motivated to be a healthier and happier me! Check back often and watch for my posts..I'll be blogging periodically through this journey.

Now answer me this (I'm now on the hunt to a challenge to start when this is over):
What health/fitness challenges do you give yourself to stay motivated and keep a short term goal in place to pursue??

What to know more about Advocare? My aunt sells it and you can check out her website HERE! It is a health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products along with a rewarding business opportunity. My most recommended products are SPARK, MNS, THERMOPLUS, and CATALYST :) However, I hear you will love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment