Monday, July 2, 2012

Minor Accomplishments --> Goals ahead

Last night I got a text from my gym buddy saying that she wasn't going to make it to the gym in the morning because she had some last minute company to stay the night.  That's cool. But I also have the bad habit of laying out too when she does.

NOT THIS TIME.

I made myself get up at 5:30 am like normal and hit the gym by myself!
Yes. Big accomplishment for me.
I hate working out alone.
But I did it!!!!

I completed my C25K run this morning. Week 4, Day 1. Up until this point I was barely getting in 2 miles during my 30 minutes, which was only about 9 minutes of running total.

And when I say "barely," I mean there were days when I only made it 1.9 miles.

Well, running intervals were longer this week, of course. Here was how I did today.




Not too bad. I'm a slow runner, but HEY. At least I'm running.

I haven't been a pound drop in the last couple of weeks. Sadly.

But it also hasn't gone up either. HOWEVER, I have noticed my thighs looking slightly less jiggly since I started running. That's a definite perk in my book!

Time to tighten back up on the diet though. That scale has got to budge. I have a long way to go to reach my ultimate goal, but I'm so close to one of my mini-goals that I can taste it. So time to get back to it!!

Have a Fabulous Monday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment