C25K Week 4 Day 2:
5 min warm up walk
3 min run
90 sec walk
5 min run
2.5 min walk
3 min run
90 sec walk
5 min run
5 min cool down walk
sheesh! Yesterday was the same schedule and I powered through it! I felt great. No pain in my legs. Awesome.
Today. Today was tough. My legs started hurting from the 1st 5 min run, very soon into it. My breathing was alright and other than the pain in my lower leg, I felt good. But it was very intense and hard to push through. I stayed right on track, until the last 5 min run.
I got about 3.5 minutes into that last run and the pain was there. I had to walk for 1 minute and then finish the last 1.5 min run. It wasn't the way I wanted to do it, but at least I finished the time I guess.
Hopefully my last run of the week (on Friday) will be better. I hope so. I hope it's like yesterday and I can kill it.
Any of you runners out there have any suggestions for that lower leg pain? It's kinda on the front, inside of my leg just above the ankle. To the inside of my shin. It's muscle I'm pretty sure. But not shin splints, I've had those and know what those are right away. But I just have GOT to figure out a way to work around this.
err.
On another note, my little brother is making the 3 hour drive to visit me this weekend! This will be his first trip to our new house since he helped us move in back in January. Ain't he a cutie? haha
Jordan and his girlfriend are coming down on Friday and staying through Sunday. We are planning to hit the pool, cookout, and go watch the UFC fights at Buffalo Wild Wings here locally. I'm pretty excited. I cleaned some major house last week, and if I can just get the hubs to help me keep it that way, I won't have a whole ton to do before they arrive Friday!
It's going to be a good weekend.
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment