Monday, July 9, 2012

Post-Weekend Recap and Recovery

whew. The weekend went by so stinkin fast; my head is still spinning.

My brother, Jordan, and his girlfriend, Megan, came down to visit us this weekend. We had a great time with them. We went to eat at different places here locally, took them to some cool shops, and watched the UFC fights at Buffalo Wild Wings. We ate WAY too much though throughout the weekend. I'm still overly stuffed.

And I felt it on my C25K Week 5 Day 1 run this morning. I felt so sick from eating too much. Plus, someone had messed with the air at the gym, so it was nearly 80 degrees inside when we got there. We fixed it, but it didn't cool off until we were almost ready to go. sheesh.

Here is a little post-run pic
Then I had to get in some Rehydrate after the run!
This is some good stuff. It's part of the AdvoCare line that I am a consultant for. It's an amazing electrolyte replacement drink that you can use before, during, or after a workout. I also know lots of people that drink it when they are working outside in this terrible heat, too! Check out Rehydrate at my website: HERE

This week my goal is to eat breakfast everyday and try to get in an extra workout each day as well. Even if it's just a mile walk, but something for sure.
Here is today's breakfast.
 Wasa crispbread with Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb cheese spread. Very low cal. And of course, some yummy green grapes!

Now, let's get this Monday going. Thinking some pool time is in order to recovery from the busy weekend! :) Hope you all have a fabulous Monday!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweaty pic - you look fantastic! Isnt it something how bad eating can make us feel? Ugh. I indulged over the weekend too - bad feeling!

    ReplyDelete