Friday, January 21, 2011

Visual Motivators :)

I'm a big time shopper! BUT, I've committed to myself and my husband that I'm not buying anymore clothes, other than anything extremely necessary or workout clothes, until I lose some weight. So I was online the other day looking at things I cannot buy (why? I have no idea!) and ran across these things..visual motivators for myself :)

I found this LOVELY bathing suit. 

I've always wanted a bathing suit from Victoria Secret, 
but just couldn't make myself pay what was on the 
price tag of most of them. 
However, I think that I will deserve and can splurge on a new bathing suit or two when I'm "beach body ready!"

I'm a dress fanatic!! I love cute, adorable dresses!! 
I would never be comfortable in this dress right now. 
Thanks so my father, I'm blessed (or cursed) 
with a big rear end HAHA. 
So, this is on my "TO GET" list when I lose the weight!!! :) Can't wait! 

So now, I can't wait to hear: Do you have any visual motivators?! I would love to hear about them! :)

Be Blessed Bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! Tape it your fridge and workout bag. =) I love the bathing suit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single year I buy a new bikini by March 1st and hang it from the ceiling light in my bedroom. It's the last thing I see before I go to bed and the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning. It just about smacks me in the face when I enter my bedroom. Each and every time I see it, I hit pushups and crunches. By the time bikini season rolls around, I'm ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people use pictures of what they want their body to look like. I got tired of that (and it drove me crazy) so I looked at pic of boys I could date once I became incredibly hot. Not to say i couldn't date them now...I just want to be AS hot and the incredibly sexy hunk I will be dating in the very near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have learned to embrace my big end. I wouldn't be 'me' without it! Your are beautiful. Embrace your end side! Haha

    ReplyDelete