1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Honestly, there is not a particular movie, but I have to say anything with Gerard Butler, such as Law Abiding Citizen (great movie)
2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
At this exact moment, I would have to say “pretending.” What I mean by that is when you trash talk people like you hate their guts, but on Facebook or when you see them, you “pretend” to be there best friend and hang out with them. That’s just something I can’t stand. I understand being civil when you see or talk to someone. If you want to be friends, fine. But if not, don’t “pretend” only to run them down later.
3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
MOST AMAZING PERSON I KNOW (a.k.a. My Husband)
4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
A PROFESSIONAL SHOPPER! haha well, maybe. But I can honestly say that my chosen profession has nothing to do with money, but something I love. I love teaching and therefore, I would continue with the path I’m on
5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Choices, choices: shoes, clothes, purses, accessories! Well, if I must narrow it down, I’ll say purses!
Did you have a great week? Join this great linky party!
These are some GREAT linkies too! :) Go ahead, LINK UP!!
Leave me a comment if you link up so I can make sure to come follow and read your blog! :)
Be Blessed Bloggers!




Stopping by via the Friday Hops to say hello and to follow.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/tgif-and-the-weekend.html
I could watch a movie called The Russia House starring Sean Connery and Michelle Pfeiffer (sp). It's a wonderful film about the spies!
ReplyDeleteThe most amazing person I know is my daughter.
Found you via blog hop.
CJ xx
Hi Tasha. Thanks for popping in to my blog. Following you too ;0) Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog design. Following from the blog hop. Hope you can follow back.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Shelley
< a href="http://www.mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com//">Finding My Life in Faith< /a>
I agree with #2
ReplyDeleteI found your blog over at "My Little Life" I would love to have you over at my blog. I have giveaways through out the year and if you live in the united states and like free stuff then come on over so you are sure not to miss out.
Click Here!
You're so sweet...thanks for including a link to my "party"!! I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteHi! I am your newest follower! Greatly appreciate the follow back. Happy Friday!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
Free Blogger Templates, Buttons, and Tutorials