I'm into couponing and healthy eating. On my shopping trip to Publix this weekend, I got a great deal on Arnold Sandwich Thins, so I picked up a few packs.
They are a great alternative to regular bread for a sandwhich, with few calories and carbs. I ate my first sandwich on this bread today..and can I please just say YUM?!?! It was so delicious! This is my new favorite sandwich bread and I strongly suggest you try it, especially if you are trying to eat healthier. Have you tried it? If so, what did you think?
I would love to hear what some of your favorite foods are!


I love those things!!! You can make a little "mini pizza" out of them, too...low cal and tasty!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Tasha! Im having turkey bugers on those yumm sandwich thins tonight!! Yummmm!!! Im sorry It has taken me so long to get here to visit you!! Im super excited to follow you!!!
ReplyDeleteP.s your follow didnt go through! :(
I like these too! I've also tried the Bagel Things that are also really yummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by!
Sam
www.TheMomandDadReviews.com
(formerly The Giveaway Queen)