Hey Bloggers! Have you missed me? Sorry I'm have not be posting much the past few months. For those of you that followed my blog, you know that I had been interning for my education degree in Kindergarten and 5th grade...I LOVED IT ALL!! So now guess what, I'M OFFICIALLY A GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE!! WHOOPWHOOP! As a result, I'm on the job search in my area, which is not looking promising, but I'm doing everything in my power to get out there and meet people to further my career. In the meantime, while not working and staying at home, I have more time for..yep, you guessed it..BLOGGING! :) YAY! Today I will be catching up, reading blogs that you have posted, and making LOTS of posts :) So bare with me, I'm getting back in the swing of things.
Oh yeah, How were your holidays??

Thanks for stopping by! Following you back
ReplyDelete