Today was my last day with my sweet darlings. 5th grade has been a much better experience that I ever anticipated. I have become so attach to these children and am going to miss them dearly. It was an emotional day. Most of us laughed and cried off and on all day. The children made me gifts and cards to take with me as I went. My cooperating teacher has been such a blessing through this entire journey and I have made a life-long friend and fellow teacher. She is such an inspiration and I plan to stay in touch with her as often as possible. My children are a blessing as well. They have made me really understand why I chose this as my profession of choice. Teaching is just a hard job at times, but the trails and more than worth it for the rewards. Each and every one my of 110 students have found a special place in my heart that will never be forgotten. It's a bitter sweet day for me. I'm half through the semester and graduation is quickly approaching; yet, at the same time, I'm having to leave my team of teachers and class of students. Several of them told me today that I have made and impact on them in one way or another. That means for me than they will ever know. I love each and every one of them for their own personal reasons. I just know these children will grow up to be extraordinary adults if given the chance to excel to their potential.

Hi I'm a new follower I'd love for you to come follow back @
ReplyDeletehttp://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/