Sometimes, there just aren't enough hours in the day. I have felt like this everyday since I started internship. I don't have enough hours to work on lesson plans; there isn't enough time in one class to get everything taught I want to teach them; there isn't enough time during planning period; I can't find the time to get a good workout in daily; I don't have enough time to cook a yummy super AND wash dishes; we can just forget about cleaning most days, and I most definitely don't have enough hours to devote to the amount of sleep I need!!
On the plus side, it's so worth it. I love seeing my students each and every day. I love working with them and helping them to learn and succeed, even the difficult ones. These students are amazing and I can't believe that I am over halfway done with this placement! It's bitter sweet. On one hand, I'm getting closer and closer to graduation, and on the other hand, I'm going to miss these children and my cooperating teachers so much!
I know I haven't done a lot of posting about this placement like I promised(add this to my list of things I don't have enough hours for), but it's going great!!
I also bought me a new book today. It's been a long week, and I have a lot of lesson plans to work on, but sometimes I just need to "get away"for a while. I love to read (yet again, not enough hours for), but I'm making a point to take a few minutes before bed each night to read. Here is what I'm starting tonight.
I'm dying to see this movie. I just love Julia Roberts; she's an wonderful actress.
However, I sometimes like to read a book before I see the movie
if I think it's going to be really good.
I have heard good things about this book and can't wait to get started!
I hope you all have a very blessed week.



That is a great movie.
ReplyDeletehttp://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com
Hey!! I hope your having a great week girl:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute blog you have!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through a Wednesday Blog Hop! Have a great evening!
Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com
Hi! You've won an award...please stop by to accept!
ReplyDeleteKristin :)
Keenly Kristin