Monday, January 17, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday Survey :)

Click the above link to join Friend Makin' Monday hop and take the survey!
  1. Why do you blog? I started blogging after my husband I had been married for year. I find blogging as a great way to share, vent, or get advice to/from a wide variety of people from various walks of life. I'm currently on a journey to two goals, getting fit and saving money. On my additional pages, you can track and follow my progress as it happens. This is one way that I have found to keep myself accountable to my goals :)
  2. What is your favorite TV show? Biggest Loser, hands down!
  3. What's the first thing you drank this morning? WaTeR
  4. Are you married, single or in a relationship? Married to a WONDERFUL MAN!
  5. List three of your hobbies. Couponing, Blogging, and working on ME
  6. What do you like most about yourself? That I am me. Like it or not, I don't try to pretend to be something I'm not. Also, I've very smart and outspoken :)
  7. List a couple of your favorite sites: Facebook, blogs, theqtippingmom.com, and other coupon sites is where I'm usually found when online. 
  8. What's the last book you read? I was reading Eat Pray Love, but I haven't finished it. I love magazines though so I read those A LOT.
  9. Can you whistle? not really.
  10. List your favorite pro sports teams.  Braves baseball
  11. What's the last thing that made you smile? my husband cooking me dinner
  12. Do you prefer mayo or mustard? mayo..I hate mustard.
  13. Do you have a crush on someone?I only have eyes for the Mr.
  14. Do you get up early or sleep in? recently, I'm up pretty early. I'm a sub and try to be up incase I get a last minute call.
  15. Do you attend church? Yes. I'm the song leader at the church my father pastors.
  16. Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater? Love theater dates, but sometimes there is nothing better than curling up on the couch with the MR and watching a movie at home after a long day/week.
  17. Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you? Absolutely..I loved majority of my elementary teachers, which are now some of my good friends as I have grown in a profession we share.
  18. What is your favorite game? hmm.tough one. I love card games: rummy, 21, war, etc.
  19. Cupcake or potato chips? I'm not a fan of icing, I just like the cake part. So I guess potato chips.
  20. Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask. I planned my wedding in less than 7 hours! :) Best decision of my life!!!!
Post a comment and a link to your survey post! 
Can't wait to read and learn more about you :)
Be Blessed Bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. You planned your wedding in 7 hours? Holy cannoli! I'd like to hear more about that!

    I'm so glad you took part in FMM! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in heaven's name did you plan your wedding in less than 7 hours?!?! As a newly-engaged gal, I need all the help I can get- wedding planning is overwhelming already!

    ReplyDelete