Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fab in Feb :)

Yes, I'm doing it again. 
Another challenge.
I know I have started these before and never finished, 
but this time is GOING to be different. 

I'm going to join Julie's 28 Day Challenge for February. 
It's not thirty days, but simply 28 days; just a mere 4 weeks. 
Yesterday, I walked. 
So far today, I have walked 3 miles, 
but Zumba is on the agenda. 
It is my goal and promise to myself to do some form of exercise each and every day for this short, sweet month of February. 
After all, I want to look more fit in the 
Bahamas in April than I do right now :) 

Want to join me? 
Make a post on your blog,
your pledge to join the challenge,
and leave me a comment so that I can visit your post.
We can motivate each other.
Come on now, get moving :)

Be Blessed Bloggers!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love it! Thanks for making me more motivated to reach my goals :) Good luck to you - Can't wait to hear how it goes for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously thinking of participating! I have seen this on a few blogs. Getting fit is SO in right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go...new follower here and I have seen this on a couple other blogs. will check back and see how it is going for you!!

    ReplyDelete