Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh Wow

iI just realized it's been over a week since my last post. I didn't even post last week's Tip the Scale Thursday!! EEK! Ok here are last week's results from my weigh-in: 

I lost 1 pound. 
It's not what I was hoping for, but it's something, 
and a lost nonetheless.

Okay, so here is what I have been up to this week. I have really gotten into couponing over the past 6-8 months. I'm not EXTREME like the show, but I do manage to score some pretty good deals! I'll be finishing up my weekly shopping today, but so far here is what I have managed:

All of this for about $20 after tax, which to me is GREAT considering the Diet DP packs are about $4 each at Wal-Mart! :)

Second trip was MUCH more successful in my opinion! 

Vive shampoo & conditioner, 4 All deter, 2 Wisk deter, 2 Purex deter, 4 Right Guard deo, 3 carefree liner, 3 pks Scotch Tape, 2 four pks Noxzema razors, 2 bottles NatureMade vit C, 1 bottle Softsoap, 2 bottles Old Spice body wash, 1 bottle Gillette body wash, 1 Gillette deo, 1 Nivea body wash, 1 pm paper plates...I think that's it..spent only about $25. And I have lots of rainchecks to fill this week!!! EEK!!! :) 

I'm finishing up my shopping today! So wish me luck and watch for an update! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment