I hope that you all have had a fantastic Friday as I did. It was Fun Day at school, so we did 20 minute classes before lunch. Following lunch, we watched movies until time for kids to go to their Encore classes! It was a great day in 5th grade today. I hope you all had such a great day as well!!
1. Have you ever had roommates?
Not really. Technically I lived with my parents until I got married in 2008. I stayed with my cousin in her apt several nights a week one semester of college, but I never really moved in. So, no roomies other than my family at my parents' house and now my hubby!
2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)
First, Middle, Last. My real name is LaTasha, but everyone calls me Tasha for short, don't know if that counts, but okay. And my papa and nanna call me Flossy (who knows where that came from lol). My aunt calls me Helen, she has always said that since I was little I have listened as well as Helen Keller. And then my husband calls me nicknames sometimes, but no one in particular all the time. So, I think that's it??
3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
4. What is the messiest room in your house?
5. What is your ideal mothers day?
OK. UR Turn.
Please click the image for Five Question Friday at the top of this post. Post your answers on your blog and link up at the linky! Don't want to link up? Leave me a comment so I can see your posts/answers! I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!


i agree about the mother's day where i have kids! just popping in from 5qf :)
ReplyDelete