woohoo!
Last week was tough, which the first 10 days always are [it's the cleanse phase]. So my body was kicking out all the bad toxins in my system and I was just a little "blah." HOWEVER, I now only have 2 more days after today on the cleanse and then it's the MAX phase, which is full of vitamins and nutrients and makes me feel AMAZING! So I'm looking forward to that and feeling like running again.
Ok. No more delays: Time for me Weigh-In Results:
Down 3.2 pounds and 4.5 inches this week!
WHOOP WHOOP!!
I say that's a pretty good first week!
That brings my total to:
-24.6 pounds
-23.25 inches
YAY!!
And with that being said, I was in complete shock when I got on the scale this morning.
I stepped on and off the scale just to be sure I was seeing it right..
and I was..
HELLO ONE-derland!!
I say I'm off to a great start for a Monday and week #2!

Great post! Congrats on the weight loss, as well as the hard work! One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Not only do their products help you lose weight, they also help you maintain your weight loss.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the loss
ReplyDelete