(I'm posting early, and as soon as she puts the linky on her blog, I'll link up for you to join!)
Here are this week's questions for 5 Question Friday
1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction? Well, as a teacher, I'm extremely OCD about certain things, but I would have to say that my biggest issue would be when people use the wrong form of a word. For example: to, two, too/your, you're/there, their, they're/etc. oh, it erks me!
2. What's your favorite thing about fall?
oh, that's a tough one! I'm a southern girl, and I love EVERYTHING about fall! It is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love football, cool crisp mornings, fall clothing styles, smells, fall foods, just everything. I don't think there is anything about fall that I don't like..
3. What's your favourite dish to take to a potluck? Anytime we have get-togethers like that, I'm always asked to bring a desert. So, my go to deserts are Oreo Balls and Butterfinger cake. Both are fairly simple, and definitely a crowd-pleaser.
4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping? I can always Christmas shop, and I'm not beyond buying something for a Christmas gift in February if I find just the right thing. However, I would say that I usually start planning and hunting for gifts in October.
5. Did you move homes a lot growing up? When I lived at home with my parents, we had 3 houses, all within a mile or so from each other in our cute little country town. We were in our first house until I was about 5, our second house until I was around 12ish, and my parents are still in our last house. That's the one I really refer to as "home." My husband and I have been married for 4 years, and we have had 3 houses (our first one we were in for a year, our 2nd one we were in for 2 years, and we are now in an apartment about 3 hours from "home" after taking jobs here). Let's just say that when we move again, I don't want to move for a while after that unless completely necessary!
No comments:
Post a Comment